September - November, 2019
Do you enjoy decorating on a grand scale or like putting together scenes and sets? Be part of the decorating and installation crew! Schedule time to help with outdoor setup September through November, or come to one of the Saturday Work Days, Nov. 16 or Nov. 23.
- 18+ years old, or 14-17 years-old with adult supervision
- Must be able to work outdoors
- Requires moderate to strenuous physical activity
- Work days/hours are Monday-Friday between 9 AM and 4:30 PM, as scheduled by The Lights of Christmas staff
- Need to work in 4-hour blocks of time or more
We also need help with:
- Outdoor projects: Assist staff in putting up scenes and sets, tents, artwork on posts, finishing touches of light hanging. Light hanging September – November. Outdoor scenes/sets in November.
- Indoor projects: Skilled carpentry work for putting together a variety of stages and displays. Requires a flexible schedule. September – October is fabrication work. November is installation.
Schedule: Monday-Fridays, between 9 AM and 4:30 PM.