September - November, 2017
Do you enjoy decorating on a grand scale or like putting together scenes and sets? Youth and adult volunteers are needed to be a part of the Set-up & Installation crew. Special projects can be done anytime. November needs are Mon-Fri.
- 18+ years old, or 14-17 years-old with adult supervision
- Must be able to work outdoors
- Requires moderate to strenuous physical activity
- Work days/hours are Monday-Friday between 9 AM and 4:30 PM, as scheduled by The Lights of Christmas staff
- Need to work in 4-hour blocks of time or more
We also need help with:
- Outdoor projects: Assist staff in putting up scenes and sets, tents, artwork on posts, finishing touches of light hanging. Light hanging September – November. Outdoor scenes/sets in November.
- Indoor projects: Skilled carpentry work for putting together a variety of stages and displays. Requires a flexible schedule. September – October is fabrication work. November is installation.
- Schedule: Monday-Fridays, between 9 AM and 4:30 PM.
- Working Weekend prep crew: Move boxes, display parts, and supplies. Moderate to strenuous physical activity. Monday-Wednesday, Nov. 20-22, 2017, 9 AM - 4:30 PM.