Take a brief walk around our enchanting lighted grounds and then settle in for a fabulous 5-course meal and live theatre.
Cost: $64 per person which includes Festival admission. Group rates available.
Dates: Dec 6-7, 12-14, 19-21, 2019; 6:00-9:45 pm
- Salad – Spring/Romaine mix with shredded romano cheese, grape tomato, shredded carrots & mushrooms, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Soup – Homemade French Onion soup, with fresh baked crouton, topped with cheese and herbs
- Lemon Sorbet
- Dinner Rolls
- Gourmet Dessert – Chuckanut Very Berry Cheesecake (Gluten Free Chocolate truffle or Fruit Cup available upon request)
- Horseradish, coffee, tea, water, individual creamers, butter pats, salt & pepper
- Pepper-Crusted Prime Rib
Pepper crusted, slow roasted and served with garlic mashed potatoes, fresh roasted seasoned vegetables
- Lemon Peppered Baked Salmon
Served with a lemon wedge, alongside rice pilaf and roasted vegetables, accompanied by a light dill sauce
- Butternut Squash Ravioli - vegetarian option
Tossed with herb infused olive oil, served on a bed of tender green beans, red peppers and shredded carrot, topped with shaved Romano cheese
Menu and entree options are subject to change.
Parking opens at 5:00 pm. Dinner Theatre is located at Cedar Lodge in the Baylight Room.