Bring a group to The Lights of Christmas for an evening of walk-around holiday cheer that will put the "Merry" into Christmas. Nightly Festival 2017 Dates: Nov. 30-Dec. 3, 7-10, 14-17, 19-23, 26-30; 5-10 pm.
|Group Admission Rates|
|Ticket type||Standard Rates||Groups of 20-39
||Groups of 40+
|ADULT age 13-59||$16||$13||$11|
|MILITARY age 13-59||$13||$10||$8|
|SENIOR age 60+||$13||$10||$8|
|YOUTH age 4-12||$12||$9||$7|
|CHILD age 0-3||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|No charge for the group leader and bus driver.|
Group Admission Process
Prior to arrival:
- Select a night to attend
- Arrange a bus or van for your group to come all together
- Group Leader can either complete the group worksheet and bring it or be ready to provide the information upon arrival.
- Please collect payment from your group (no charge for the Group Leader or Bus Driver).
Pay for group admission with one transaction. We accept Cash, Business Checks, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
When You Arrive:
- Let the parking attendants know your group is a “Nightly Festival Bus Group,” and you will be directed to pull forward through the safety barriers until the back of the bus is 5 ft past the ticket booths
- Wait for one of our Bus Hosts to come out and assist you
- Your bus will be directed to the bus parking area and the Bus Host will take your payment
Group Admission Worksheet (PDF) - Use this worksheet to calculate your group rate for 2016
The perfect holiday event for your group!
Now your group can book a party room during The Lights of Christmas! A perfect place to gather, celebrate as a group, and enjoy The Lights of Christmas Festival event. It's sure to draw you into the spirit of the season.
Please Note: No alcohol allowed.
Enjoy the fun of a western/bluegrass holiday themed venue. Tables and chairs are set up for 150 plus 30 additional chairs. Buffet dinners are part of the party room package.
Available: Each night of Nightly Festival - December 1-4, 8-11, 15-18, 20-23, 26-28, 2016; 4:00-5:30pm.
Group Size Limit: 180 people.
Rates: $300 plus Nightly Festival admission fees and buffet dinner fees: Adults ages 13 and up $28 each; seniors/military adults $24; ages 4-12 $20; ages 3 and under free.
Make advanced reservations today! Registration Department is open for phone registrations from 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday locally at (360) 652-7575 or toll free at (800) 228-6724 x2282.