Exciting New Activity Stop Opportunities!
The Lights of Christmas can’t wait to lavishly celebrate Christmas with the community again this year! New fun activities have been created for guests! These two optional get-out-of-your-car activity stops come included in admission at no additional cost. Here are a few highlights to look forward to at each stop!
That’s right! Joyland is back!
- Light Maze: This iconic area will feature a new and improved indoor light maze! Traverse through the lighted paths, smell the scent of freshly baked cookies, and enjoy imitation snow as you create new memories with family and friends!
- Bruce the Spruce: Our dear friend Bruce the Spruce the Talking Christmas Tree is back! He is so excited to see you and make you laugh!
- Shopping: Check out the Joyland gift shop! Great for getting Christmas presents or reminders of your time at The Lights of Christmas.
- SANTA IS COMING! He’ll be here from opening night through December 23. After that, he’ll be on vacation in Hawaii. He can’t wait to visit with you! Don’t forget to bring your wish list! Letter templates can be found here under the costume character section. *Santa and Mrs. Claus meet-and-greet is free. Bring your own camera if you would like photos.
- Snacks: Need a little treat? Pick up refreshments at Santa’s Village before you finish the drive-thru portion of the event. A great way to fill your belly with Christmas spirit!
- Shopping: Another shopping opportunity to get some gifts or mementos.
- Photo Op Areas: New and fun photo areas to capture your fun and share it with friends and family!
The Lights of Christmas runs select nights November 24 through December 30. Advanced online purchase required. Only one ticket needed per vehicle. We hope to see you this year at The Lights of Christmas!