Driving Directions to The Lights of Christmas
We are excited to see you at The Lights of Christmas!
20800 Marine Drive, Stanwood, WA 98292
Warm Beach Camp and Conference Center
From Points North (Mt Vernon, Bellingham)
- Going South on I-5 take exit 212 (Stanwood/Camano Island).
- Turn right onto Hwy 532 and travel approximately 5 1/4 miles west to Stanwood.
- Turn left at the 4th light onto 88th Ave NW and go 1/4 mile to stop sign.
- Turn right onto Marine Drive and travel South for approximately 4 miles to Camp entrance on the right.
From Points South (Marysville, Everett)
- Going North on I-5 take exit 206 (172nd St NE).
- Turn left onto 172nd St NE, cross over freeway and proceed approximately 2 1/4 miles to the stop sign.
- Turn right onto Hwy 531 (Lakewood Road) and travel approximately 6 miles to the stop sign at Marine Drive.
- Turn right onto Marine Drive and go approximately 1 1/4 miles to Camp entrance on the left.
Note: No pets, alcohol, marijuana, or weapons of any kind allowed at the event.
For further assistance please call the Guest Service Department
360.652.7575 | 800.228.6724
Festival Dates 2019: Nov. 29-Dec. 1, 5-8, 12-15, 18-23, 26-29, 2019 | 5:00pm-10:00pm
Parking is Free | Event Map
"What festival goers are saying"
“My daughter absolutely loves the train! Us adults just love all the beautiful lights and the manger scene is excellent!"
–Julia, Stanwood, WA
“We LOVED the lights! We thought the whole layout of the "Lights of Christmas" was astounding! I got to see my granddaughter experience her very first pony ride.....that was cool!!”
–Luke, Everett, WA
“Thank you for providing such an outstanding Christmas event! We are thrilled to call The Lights of Christmas a family tradition.”
–Taneka, Seattle, WA