6 NEW Features at The Lights of Christmas
The Lights of Christmas will be here before you know it! The hot-fresh-mini donuts. The dazzling lights. The feeling of pure Christmas magic! The Lights of Christmas team can’t wait to share the holiday spirit with you and your family this year! Here are some new features you can look forward to at the event.
- New Joyland Activity Stop: That’s right! Joyland is back! It’s not the same as it was, but I would argue to say it’s even better! Joyland is filled with family-friendly fun and inside snow falls every 15 minutes! Wander through the new Light Maze with hidden photo-ops inside and shop at the gift shop before continuing on to enjoy millions of Christmas light displays from the comfort of your car. There may be a few other surprises at this stop, so you’ll want to make sure to make it part of your event experience! Don’t’ forget your jackets so you can get out of your car at both the activity stops.
- Bruce the Spruce is Back!: You read that right! Our dear holiday friend Bruce the Spruce the Talking Tree is back! Nestled in a grove of trees in Joyland, Bruce waits to share his corny dad-jokes and laughter with you. You can share your jokes with him too and see if you can top the ones he already knows. Get ready for a Christmas chuckle!
- More Food Stops: Purchase mini donuts & kettle corn before you even enter the event this year! You can pre-purchase them on-line when you get your tickets or even right at the front gate during check-in. And just in case you get hit with a craving halfway through, both activity stops also have mini donuts and kettle corn available. Take a bite out of Christmas with these yummy event snacks!
- Santa is Coming: I repeat, Santa is coming! You can get your photo taken with Santa and Mrs. Claus every night until December 23rd when they go back to the North Pole. Be sure to bring your camera and your Christmas list with you. Snag your photo with Santa free of charge at the Santa’s Village activity stop.
- New Photo Op Displays: Want the perfect Instagram photo to show all the fun you had at the event? Look no further! There are new photo op areas to snag those special moments. How do you spell JOY? . . J . . O . . Can you be a Y and complete the word? Keep a lookout for these new fun photo opportunities.
- New Underwater Display: We’re going under the sea! Lighted jellyfish & more! Come checkout the new aquatic light display added this year, along with the fresh new configuration of all the other displays.
Every year is magical at The Lights of Christmas and this year there is something for everyone. The Lights of Christmas opens November 24th and runs select nights through December 30th. Tickets are per car and available online only at The Lights of Christmas Website
We hope to see you this year at The Lights of Christmas!